Salmon with Capers
This grilled salmon dish is one of those wonderful Mediterranean recipes that manages to be delicious and healthy, yet still quick and easy to cook. It combines rich salmon with the aromatic flavours of capers, garlic and lemon to deliver something a little different. Perfect served with delicate new potatoes and a salad for a lighter meal.
- 115 g (4 oz) Bertolli Light spread
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried parsley (or fresh), chopped
- grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- A little salt and black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- Place Bertolli Light spread in a bowl and blend in the garlic, capers, parsley, lemon rind and season to taste.
- Place the salmon steaks on a grill pan and spread half of the Bertolli mixture over them.
- Grill under moderate heat until cooked, turning halfway through cooking and spreading with remaining Bertolli.
- Serve hot with new potatoes and mixed salad.