- Preheat oven to 220°C, 200°C fan, Gas 7
- Blend the Bertolli Light spread with the herbs and garlic.
- Halve the tomatoes, and with a sharp knife, make several shallow slits in the cut surface. Spread the herb mixture over the cut sides and arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until soft but not collapsed.
- Serve with salad leaves and Italian-style bread such as focaccia or olive bread.
of a woman's guideline daily amount
40g (1½ oz) Bertolli Light Spread
4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 beefsteak tomatoes
Salad leaves and Italian style bread, to serve
Salt and black pepper