- Heat the Bertolli Light spread in a pan and add the pancetta. Cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Stir in the chilli and garlic. Add the broccoli and stock. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until the broccoli is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water according to pack directions or until just tender.
- Stir the pesto and tomato halves into the broccoli mixture. Season with salt and pepper and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the vegetables.
- Serve sprinkled with the parmesan cheese if using.
*% of reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
40g (1 ½ oz) Bertolli Light spread
130g pack pancetta or proscuitto, finely diced or cut into pieces
1 large red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
350g (12 oz) small broccoli florets
225ml (8 fl oz) vegetable stock
2 tablespoons Bertolli Pesto verde
16 small cherry tomatoes, halved
A little salt and black pepper
350g (12 oz) pasta shapes, such as riccioli
Finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, optional