Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For the breadcrumbs, melt the Bertolli spread and add breadcrumbs, stirring until they start to brown.
- Sprinkle over the demerara sugar and cinnamon and fry for a further minute. Stir in almonds if using.
- Divide the breadcrumb mixture into four. Spoon a portion into a 4cm (1 ½ inch) pastry cutter which has been placed on a serving plate.
- Press down gently and allow to cool slightly, before removing the cutter. Repeat for the other three portions.
- Meanwhile, to cook the peaches, melt the Bertolli spread in a frying pan with the zest and half the juice of the orange. Add the peaches and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle over caster sugar and fry for a further minute to dissolve the sugar.
- Add remaining orange juice and cook for 2-3 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Divide the peaches between the 4 serving plates and serve with creme fraiche.
Calories: 303kcal (15%)
Sugars: 30.9g (34%)
Fat: 13.5g (19%)
Saturates: 2.6g (13%)
Salt: 0.5g (8%)
40g (1 ½ oz) Bertolli 59% vegetable fat spread
55g (2 oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
25g (1 oz) demerara sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
25g (1 oz) flaked almonds, toasted, optional
Icing sugar, to dust
25g (1 oz) Bertolli 59% vegetable fat spread
4 ripe peaches, stoned and cut into wedges
1 orange, zest and juice
1 tablespoon caster sugar
See other popular recipes