Gnocchi with Baby Tomatoes and Creamy Spinach Sauce
Discover your inner Italian with this rewardingly simple Gnocchi recipe with Baby Tomatoes and Creamy Spinach Sauce. Using flavoursome Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil, fry you garlic and tomato before adding the spinach and Elmlea single cream. Once you’ve boiled your gnocchi, add to the sauce and gently stir through. Season to taste, add a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, and you’re good to go.
- 30 g Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 500 g ready made gnocchi
- 280 ml Elmlea Single
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Heat the Bertolli in a large non-stick frying pan and gently fry the garlic and tomatoes for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the gnocchi for 2-3 minutes or until they float, then immediately drain.
- Add the Elmlea to the frying pan and heat through, season to taste with a little salt and black pepper.
- Add the gnocchi to the sauce and gently stir through. Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.