Spinach & Ricotta Filled Pasta with Sage Butter
The creaminess of Bertolli with Butter and the infusion of sage leaves is a simple but perfect combination for filled pasta dishes. This classic Italian sauce marries extremely well with filled pasta or with meat-filled tortellini, a speciality of Northern Italy.
- 75 g Bertolli with Butter
- 400 g ready-made fresh cappellacci filled with spinach & ricotta
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 40 g Parmesan, freshly grated
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Drop in the cappellacci pasta and cook for a couple of minutes until they rise to the surface. Tip: use lightly salted water to cook pasta in.
- In the meantime, on a medium heat, melt Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan with the sage leaves.
- Remove the cappellacci with a slotted spoon and add to the sauce with a little of the pasta water.
- Coat well, sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.