A Quick and Simple Tagilatelle with Pancetta Recipe
Gorgeous tagliatelle with pancetta! Walnuts combine really well with this creamy sauce, giving it a crisp and crunchy texture.
- Prep time10 minutes
- 4 portions
- 400 grams tagliatelle fresh or dried
- 40 grams Bertolli buttery spread
- 150 grams pancetta finely chopped
- 1 large red onion finely sliced
- 150 grams dolcelatte cheese roughly chopped
- 150 ml single cream
- 100 grams walnuts roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to serve
- Place a large saucepan of salted water on the heat, bring to the boil and cook the tagliatelle until “al dente.”
- Meanwhile, melt Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan, add pancetta and saute’ for 2 – 3 minutes on a high to medium heat until almost crispy. Add onion and sweat for a couple of minutes until the onion has softened. Lower the heat, add Dolcelatte and stir until the cheese begins to melt, stir in the cream.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce, toss well with a little of the cooking water and stir in half of the walnuts. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with the remaining walnuts and a sprinkling of black pepper.