Becca’s Buttery Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Spaghetti
If you’re after an easy weekday treat, look no further – Becca from Amuse Your Bouche’s Buttery Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Spaghetti recipe is as simple as it is indulgent. The smoothness of Bertolli with Butter lends the vegetarian pasta recipe the glossy, creamy and luxurious texture that all classic Italian dishes share. Just combine it with roasted veg for a spot of Mediterranean sunshine.
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 180 g spaghetti
- large handful fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp Bertolli with Butter
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, and halve the cherry tomatoes. Toss in a dash of oil, and roast at 190°C (Gas Mark 5 / 375°F) for around 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is golden brown and the tomatoes are soft and juicy.
- Meanwhile, boil the spaghetti in plenty of water until cooked al dente.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it, and add the roasted vegetables, the chopped spinach and basil, and the minced garlic. Add the Bertolli with Butter, and mix through the pasta to form a smooth sauce. Season to taste, and serve warm with grated parmesan cheese.