Spinach & Ricotta Filled Pasta with Sage Butter
The creaminess of Bertolli with Butter and the infusion of sage leaves is a simple but perfect combination for filled pasta dishes. This classic Italian sauce marries extremely well with filled pasta or with meat-filled tortellini, a speciality of Northern Italy.
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- 4 portions
- 75 grams Bertolli buttery spread
- 400 grams ready made fresh cappellacci filled with spinach & ricotta
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 40 grams Parmesan freshly grated
|Energy (kcal)||156 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||652 kJ|
|Protein (g)||5.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||3.1 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||1.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.6 g|
|Fat (g)||14.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.9 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||9.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||5.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||7 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||217 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.54 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||7500 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||20.3 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||194 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.03 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||417 mg|
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Drop in the cappellacci pasta and cook for a couple of minutes until they rise to the surface. Tip: use lightly salted water to cook pasta in.
- In the meantime, on a medium heat, melt Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan with the sage leaves.
- Remove the cappellacci with a slotted spoon and add to the sauce with a little of the pasta water.
- Coat well, sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.