If you’re in the mood for pizza but fancy a more unusual topping, this is the recipe to try. Sautéing the courgette slices in Bertolli spread helps to cook off some of the water they normally contain, keeping your pizza crisp and delicious.
- 25 g (1 oz) Bertolli Light
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- handful of mixed salad leaves
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) tomato sauce or passata
- 4 individual pizza bases
- 200 g pack fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Heat the Bertolli spread and cook the courgette slices for a few minutes, turning occasionally, until softened. Stir in the salad leaves.
- Meanwhile, spoon the tomato sauce or passata onto the pizza bases.
- Top with the courgette mixture and scatter over the cheese. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C, 180°C fan, Gas 6 for 12-15 minutes until golden.