Becca’s Buttery Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Spaghetti
If you’re after an easy weekday treat, look no further – Becca from Amuse Your Bouche’s Buttery Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Spaghetti recipe is as simple as it is indulgent.
- Prep time10 minutes
- 2 portions
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- 180 grams spaghetti
- large handful fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp Bertolli buttery spread
- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, and halve the cherry tomatoes. Toss in a dash of oil, and roast at 190°C (Gas Mark 5 / 375°F) for around 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is golden brown and the tomatoes are soft and juicy.
- Meanwhile, boil the spaghetti in plenty of water until cooked al dente.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it, and add the roasted vegetables, the chopped spinach and basil, and the minced garlic. Add the Bertolli with Butter, and mix through the pasta to form a smooth sauce. Season to taste, and serve warm with grated parmesan cheese.