Garlic, Greens and Chilli Spaghetti
A Mediterranean feast, full of flavour with a kick of chilli to energise your evening.
- Prep time12 minutes
- 4 portions
- 2 tbsps Bertolli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- head spring greens
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsps Parmesan
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, deseed and finely chop the chilli and rinse. Finely slice the spring greens/ kale.
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, around 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a 2 tablespoons of Bertolli in a frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli and fry until the garlic starts to colour.
- Add the spring greens or kale and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes or until they have wilted a little. Finely grate over the lemon zest.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with a splash of the water it was cooked in.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and serve topped with a drizzle of melted Bertolli.