Salmon and Pasta
You can’t go far wrong with cooked fresh salmon and pasta, especially when you add to that some garlic, chili and capers.
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- 4 portions
- 350 grams dried penne pasta
- 25 grams Bertolli buttery spread
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 350 grams cooked fresh salmon (or smoked salmon)
- 50 ml dry white wine optional
- 400 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions for about 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile heat the Bertolli with butter and saute the garlic, pepper and chilli for 3-4 minutes. Add the salmon, wine and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cooked pasta, capers and olives and heat through. Season to taste.
- Serve garnished with fresh basil.