Tagliatelle Pasta Recipe with Garlic Mushrooms
This dish can also be made with wild or cultivated mushrooms like dried porcini, which is easy to source from delis and supermarkets.
- Prep time5 minutes
- 4 portions
- 400 grams tagliatelle fresh or dried
- 50 grams Bertolli buttery spread + extra knob
- 2 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 1/2 red chilli finely sliced (optional)
- 400 grams mixed wild mushrooms (or cultivated)
- 120 ml hot vegetable stock
- bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add the tagliatelle and cook until “al dente.” Tip: use lightly salted water to cook pasta in.
- Meanwhile heat Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan. Add garlic and chilli and cook on low heat until softened.
- Increase the heat, add mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Add stock and continue to cook for 3 – 4 minutes on a medium heat until the mushrooms are cooked through and the liquid has evaporated slightly.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce with an extra knob of Bertolli with Butter and mix well.
- Serve immediately.