Tagliatelle Pasta Recipe with Garlic Mushrooms
This dish can also be made with wild or cultivated mushrooms like dried porcini, which is easy to source from delis and supermarkets.
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 400 grams tagliatelle fresh or dried
- 50 grams Bertolli buttery spread + extra knob
- 2 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 1/2 red chilli finely sliced (optional)
- 400 grams mixed wild mushrooms (or cultivated)
- 120 ml hot vegetable stock
- bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley roughly chopped
|Energy (kcal)||459 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1917 kJ|
|Protein (g)||14.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||83.6 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||78.6 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.7 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.0 g|
|Fat (g)||8.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||1.9 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||5.8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||2.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||3.4 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||77 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.19 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||899 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||11.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||12 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.33 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||349 mg|
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add the tagliatelle and cook until “al dente.” Tip: use lightly salted water to cook pasta in.
- Meanwhile heat Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan. Add garlic and chilli and cook on low heat until softened.
- Increase the heat, add mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Add stock and continue to cook for 3 – 4 minutes on a medium heat until the mushrooms are cooked through and the liquid has evaporated slightly.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce with an extra knob of Bertolli with Butter and mix well.
- Serve immediately.