If you’re in the mood for pizza but fancy a more unusual topping, this is the recipe to try. Sautéing the courgette slices in Bertolli spread helps to cook off some of the water they normally contain, keeping your pizza crisp and delicious.
- Prep time10 minutes
- 4 portions
- 25 grams Bertolli light buttery spread
- 2 courgettes thinly sliced
- handful mixed salad leaves
- 150 ml tomato sauce or passata
- 4 individual pizza bases
- 200 grams fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
|Energy (kcal)||563 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2353 kJ|
|Protein (g)||23.6 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||81.3 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||75.2 g|
|Sugar (g)||12.1 g|
|Fibre (g)||6.0 g|
|Fat (g)||17.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||7.7 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||5.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||39 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||851 mg|
|Salt (g)||2.12 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1246 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||19.6 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||274 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.97 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||413 mg|
- Heat the Bertolli spread and cook the courgette slices for a few minutes, turning occasionally, until softened. Stir in the salad leaves.
- Meanwhile, spoon the tomato sauce or passata onto the pizza bases.
- Top with the courgette mixture and scatter over the cheese. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C, 180°C fan, Gas 6 for 12-15 minutes until golden.