Pan Fried Chicken with Parma Ham
Impress guests with our simple and easy to prepare Pan Fried Chicken with Parma Ham recipe. Once you’ve wrapped your chicken breasts in Parma ham, securing with a cocktail stick if necessary, sauté in Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil. After cooking on both sides, rest on a warm plate; then sauté your mushrooms in the same pan, adding garlic. Once done, return your chicken and any juices to the pan to warm through. We recommend serving with mashed potato and purple sprouting broccoli.
- 40 g Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillet (approx. 175 g each)
- 4 slices Parma ham
- 200 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Wrap the chicken breasts with the Parma ham and secure with a cocktail stick if necessary.
- Heat half the Bertolli in a non-stick frying pan saucepan. Add the chicken breasts and sauté gently for 10 minutes on a low heat, turn over and cook for a further 10 minutes, ensure that the juices run clear and place on a warm plate to rest.
- Add the remaining Bertolli and sauté the mushrooms until lightly golden brown, add the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Return the chicken breasts and any juices to the pan to heat through gently.
- Remove the cocktail stick from the breasts and serve with the garlic mushrooms. Delicious with creamy mashed potato and purple sprouting broccoli.