Penne with Chargrilled Vegetables
Add this to your list of delicious but easy pasta recipes. Oven-roasted peppers, courgettes and shallots combine with salty olives to add tons of flavour to our Bertolli pasta sauce. Once the veggies are all charred and tasty, just toss it all together and sprinkle with parmesan for that final touch.
- 25 g (1 oz) Bertolli Original Spread, melted
- 450 g fresh mixed vegetables e.g. peppers, courgettes, shallots, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 350 g (12 oz) penne pasta
- handful pitted black olives, halved
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Place Bertolli spread in a roasting tin, add vegetables and garlic and toss together. Cook in a preheated oven at 210°C, 190°C fan, Gas 7 for 50 mins - 1 hour until charred.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the pasta following packet instructions, until tender.
- Drain and toss with the cooked vegetables, Bertolli sauce and olives. Return to a clean pan and heat through.
- Scatter over the Parmesan cheese to serve.