One-pan Spaghetti & Meatballs
Forget stacks of washing up. Of all our pasta recipes, this on-pan spaghetti and meatballs dish is the one with the littlest to clean up.
- Prep time5 minutes
- 4 portions
- 1 tbsp Bertolli Margarine Spread
- 12 fresh beef meatballs
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 2 celery sticks trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 400 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 grams dried spaghetti
- fresh Parmesan
- dressed green salad
- Warm the Bertolli margarine spread in a large pan over a high heat. Add the meatballs and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until well browned all over.
- Add the onion, celery and garlic, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Stir in the rosemary, tomatoes & puree, then bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for 5 minutes, until thickened slightly.
- Pour over 750ml of boiling water and bring to the boil. Break the spaghetti in half and add it to the pan. Stir well then leave to simmer for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the rosemary and season to taste. Serve with plenty of grated parmesan and a dressed green salad.