Ricotta & Lemon Ravioli served with Bertolli with Butter and Mint sauce
This dish comes from the village of Minori where wonderful fresh ricotta is made and beautiful large lemons grow. Pasta and lemon is not an unusual combination in this part of the world, in fact it is quite a common dish in Italy! The creaminess of Bertolli with Butter is perfectly contrasted by the fresh mint and lemon, creating a delicious sauce for the ravioli. The sauce is also wonderfully suited for spaghetti as an alternative to ravioli.
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- 4 portions
- 400 grams ready-made ricotta and lemon fresh ravioli
- 60 grams Bertolli buttery spread + extra knob
- handfuls fresh mint leaves only
- juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 40 grams grated Parmesan cheese
|Energy (kcal)||430 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1799 kJ|
|Protein (g)||17.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||48.6 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||46.3 g|
|Sugar (g)||1.3 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.3 g|
|Fat (g)||18.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||7.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||10.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||4.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||49 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||567 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.42 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||831 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||6.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||280 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.86 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||126 mg|
- Bring a large saucepan of slightly salted water to the boil. Tip: use lightly salted water to cook pasta in.
- Add the ravioli and cook for a couple of minutes until they rise to the surface.
- Meanwhile, heat Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan with the mint leaves.
- Add lemon juice and cook on a gentle heat until the Bertolli with Butter begins to bubble.
- Drain the ravioli using a slotted spoon.
- Add ravioli to the sauce with a little of the pasta water and an extra knob of Bertolli with Butter.
- Toss well over the heat for a minute until nicely coated.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve immediately with lemon zest if desired.